Packers RB Jamaal Williams stretchered off field after hit to head

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Ok.

90% of the comments on that tweet you posted said "Clean hit" 

I don't know what you're looking at dude, other than you're just looking for someone to be upset at and Derek Barnett is an easy person to point a finger at for his carlessness in the beginning of the game.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

90% of the comments on that tweet you posted said "Clean hit" 

I don't know what you're looking at dude, other than you're just looking for someone to be upset at and Derek Barnett is an easy person to point a finger at for his carlessness in the beginning of the game.

So because other people think one way I have to conform? 

I'm not looking for someone to be upset at. I dont like either of these teams. Derek Barnett has been careless all season. It's not just one incident.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

So because other people think one way I have to conform? 

I'm not looking for someone to be upset at. I dont like either of these teams. Derek Barnett has been careless all season. It's not just one incident.

Careless =/= headhunting or dirty. he's been careless in that he's been offsides multiple times in a game or committing other unnecessary penalties. He should be fined for the hit on Jamaal Williams, but you're reaching on the one on Adams. If that's supposed to be a "dirty hit" then perhaps it's time we start playing two hand touch instead.