Long is done.

dll2000

Long has kind of been bad for a while now. He had the 2 Pro Bowl years, I think he was an alternate or something for a 3rd but really just got it on name recognition. Then was just continuously hurt.

I think we all loved his attitude, very Chicago. But yeah I was ready to draft a OG this last year.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I think he probably is done after this year but I wouldn't bench him yet. Larsen blows. 

His tape against Washington was embarrassing. I felt bad for him by the end.

I can’t imagine going into film the next day and watching that with my team mates.

Larsen, literally, cannot be worse.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WindyCity said:

His tape against Washington was embarrassing. I felt bad for him by the end.

I can’t imagine going into film the next day and watching that with my team mates.

Larsen, literally, cannot be worse.

It's why he was freaking out in camp.  He can't play and he is frustrated and lashing out. 

Practive I went to he was by himself and after getting killed over and over in drills he just threw a weird fit.

He got into it with a bunch of guys in other practices just because they were beating him.  He got suspended for hitting the one guy.

Looking back at all that I am surprised he started at all.  Nothing he did this year in camp said he was going to any good at all.  

You practice like you play.