Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

On top of that, I still dont think you connected the dots on Dome. Pickles role says *ANY* move on the princess will convert her. Dome clearly investigated her last night.

1. So Dome is either civ and wants to know if his results are correct.

or

2. Not civ and wondering why he was unable to convert her. Which is why he kept asking about who all/which factions could/cant convert her.

tenor.gif

Just making sure I don't gotta lay the smackdown on her. 

The princesses wiki called her a "pawn" and the very first non-town we killed could've converted her. I'm wondering if others could convert her as well. 

forge made me feel a lot better about that though. 

If you think I would be wondering out loud why my conversion failed, you are once again proving how bad you are at this. Go sit in the corner with swag.

On 7/8/2019 at 9:39 PM, Matts4313 said:

I could hand them out. But let's run through this:

Moves that I had that worked-

I killed mookie

I invested touch

Moves that I put in that didn't work/had no effect on the game:

I tried to kill swag

I tried to kill counselor

I investigated dome

I disarmed TK3

I gave UNT a phaser

It kinda sucked because I was on point this game.

40% scum with 2 factions that had conversions was a little harsh for town. But overall awesome game.

This one^^^^^^

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I also would love to know what other time you think you made me look like a fool.

You called me "dumb or scum" the entire game. You were dead wrong on both accounts. Infact, you were calling me "dumb or scum" because of my read on Swag D1 (wanting to lynch him) when he was the biggest potential bad guy in the entire game. 

Because every now any then, you play like a worse version of Pickle. 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Dome is worried that he found a civ, but that civ could later be converted, negating his clear.

it has nothing to do with negating my clear and has everything to do with a player who has a role that apparently at least one scum faction was trying to convert. 

this is a strange angle to take. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

tenor.gif

Just making sure I don't gotta lay the smackdown on her. 

The princesses wiki called her a "pawn" and the very first non-town we killed could've converted her. I'm wondering if others could convert her as well. 

forge made me feel a lot better about that though. 

If you think I would be wondering out loud why my conversion failed, you are once again proving how bad you are at this. Go sit in the corner with swag.

You literally just said the same thing I did and gave me a negative 2. So I must then give you:

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This one^^^^^^

You called me "dumb or scum" the entire game. You were dead wrong on both accounts. Infact, you were calling me "dumb or scum" because of my read on Swag D1 (wanting to lynch him) when he was the biggest potential bad guy in the entire game. 

Because every now any then, you play like a worse version of Pickle. 

Just because you're right doesn't mean your reasoning was or that you weren't dumb. Funny that you call me Pickle when that's the stance you're taking.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

it has nothing to do with negating my clear and has everything to do with a player who has a role that apparently at least one scum faction was trying to convert. 

this is a strange angle to take. 

How is that different? You are worried that someone you have a clear on can be converted... thus negating the usefulness of your invest. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Just because you're right doesn't mean your reasoning was or that you weren't dumb. Funny that you call me Pickle when that's the stance you're taking.

So humble. Very self aware. Much willing to admit wrongness. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

How is that different? You are worried that someone you have a clear on can be converted... thus negating the usefulness of your invest. 

because suggesting I could be a scum investigator in the next line totally changes what you mean by "my clear"

you're trying to be sneaky.

btw, it wasn't an investigation at all.

so you're super wrong.

how's it feel BLAMO