Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

I've gotten nothing from my role so far Matts. Color me shocked that mwil is scum but him voting for himself after llama got some votes makes me think he may be trying to cover for llama tbh. At this point its likely they're both scum so could be that llama has a stronger role that scum wants to keep alive. 

Just now, rackcs said:

I've gotten nothing from my role so far Matts. Color me shocked that mwil is scum but him voting for himself after llama got some votes makes me think he may be trying to cover for llama tbh. At this point its likely they're both scum so could be that llama has a stronger role that scum wants to keep alive. 

Do you have anything for us? 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

As soon as a finger even gets close to pointing at him, he lashes out and accuses me, despite not mentioning that ever before now.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I was given a private dance on N2.

I think the dancer is probably town

N1 they suspected me, so they blocked me

N2, after being up against ET, they thought I was town so they blocked someone else

N3, after swag started spouting about me, they blocked me again

Unless their role prevents them from RBing the same person two nights in a row

Just now, Llamalover said:

As soon as a finger even gets close to pointing at him, he lashes out and accuses me, despite not mentioning that ever before now.

Lashed out? Not even close. It's just the odds at this point. As the game winds down it becomes a numbers game and right now you seem likely. Also nice job completely ignoring my point about mwil jumping on his own damn lynch to try to save you.

10 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Awh. I was catching up a bit here. And while I do agree that the large gap in the sign ups are probably not all town, but do people actually base votes on that? That's RNG,  lol.

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It was horrible logic and I chose to ignore the entire concept

Yeah, if you don't understand statistics, it is just RNG.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Lashed out? Not even close. It's just the odds at this point. As the game winds down it becomes a numbers game and right now you seem likely. Also nice job completely ignoring my point about mwil jumping on his own damn lynch to try to save you.

The odds are equal that you're scum too. I will admit Mwil was odd, but I've been on the right side of the votes so far. I can't say the same for you, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

The odds are equal that you're scum too. I will admit Mwil was odd, but I've been on the right side of the votes so far. I can't say the same for you, unfortunately.

Yes but obviously I know I'm not scum. And that's just wrong about the votes things. Don't sit there and make up things about me while simultaneously hand waving away the very real mwil thing as "odd"