Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

They're not an extension of my alignment.  They have no alignment.  They don't count for the ratio.  They're just ******* beings that I summon in as my ability, I don't do anything else, but summon 2 out of 3 of these beings, and then control their votes and day abilities.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Please never patronize anyone ever again, because you've lost any and all room to attack people for intelligence this game, since I don't think you've been right once this entire game, and you've gotten basic details on thread posture and known, verified mechanics wrong, yet somehow remain persistent in your attacks.

So, I'm the Summoner, who is scum, trying to control the vote or whatever you think because it's "not impossible," but outed myself immediately after I summoned my first friend and tried to take a hit for Forge who is the investigator, while en route to being the only reason Town have any chance in this game.

I'm not letting you waste a lynch on them when there is another method of checking: if it's not over, they'll both go on Llama tomorrow, and Llama won't be able to tie it and force us to put ourselves at risk.

You are missing the entire point of my argument

Let's say the ratio is 7-1-0

There is ZERO risk to my suggestion

If there IS something to worry about with the espers, then its game over tonight

Even if the 7-1-0 is the accurate one, that doesn't mean I am some sort of idiot for trying to take a conservative approach to the endgame considering the position we are in. It doesn't matter how critical you were to getting us to that point.

Just now, Tk3 said:

You are missing the entire point of my argument

Let's say the ratio is 7-1-0

There is ZERO risk to my suggestion

If there IS something to worry about with the espers, then its game over tonight

Even if the 7-1-0 is the accurate one, that doesn't mean I am some sort of idiot for trying to take a conservative approach to the endgame considering the position we are in. It doesn't matter how critical you were to getting us to that point.

You're paranoid, and closing out yet another underwhelming game with more stupidity.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why don't you mix up a poison and ******* kill one of them, tk3?  How about that?  Since we all know you can.

It's statements like this that make me feel like I need to worry about you

You have no more cause to be convinced that I can poison as I have reason to question your wincon

You're so intolerable.. when this is all said and done you will never admit to being wrong, but will instead claim it is all my fault for you believing it

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

They're not an extension of my alignment.  They have no alignment.  They don't count for the ratio.  They're just ******* beings that I summon in as my ability, I don't do anything else, but summon 2 out of 3 of these beings, and then control their votes and day abilities.

Right..

That is what I assume is the most likely case

I'm just saying we need to worry about the possibilities considering we are in a position to do so

I'm literally being told that The Summoner job that I chose just makes me Cult-like thing no matter what my initial alignment was, irrespective of the game.  So, if I were Mafia initially, I would just be told lolbtw you're Cult.

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm literally being told that The Summoner job that I chose just makes me Cult-like thing no matter what my initial alignment was, irrespective of the game.  So, if I were Mafia initially, I would just be told lolbtw you're Cult.

you're being intentionally obtuse. you know my stance and are choosing to portray it as something it is not.

no point in engaging this any further with you

Just now, Tk3 said:

Right..

That is what I assume is the most likely case

I'm just saying we need to worry about the possibilities considering we are in a position to do so

I'm not allowing you to dictate the lynch at this juncture because (1) I don't necessarily believe you're Town, (2) I know you're wrong, and (3) I have no reason to believe you possess the capacity to effectively execute endgame if you are Town.

Just now, Tk3 said:

you're being intentionally obtuse. you know my stance and are choosing to portray it as something it is not.

no point in engaging this any further with you

That's literally the position you have made.  I can go bump the posts.

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm not allowing you to dictate the lynch at this juncture because (1) I don't necessarily believe you're Town, (2) I know you're wrong, and (3) I have no reason to believe you possess the capacity to effectively execute endgame if you are Town.

I mean..

you're not the one I have been asking lol

I'm not asking YOUR permission.. I'm suggesting it to the rest of the town