Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

45 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Ifirit

Oh yeah, you want to vote for the Neutral non-player, and you want us to keep you alive to win?

I mean, tk3, you COULD BE dangerous.  I know you COULD BE pro-Town again.  BUT, I DON’T KNOW.

3 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

I doubt he would just openly put it out like that.

I will wait on their response before I make any snap judgments though 

He’s scum.  It’s just a matter if you want tk3 to have the option to win or not.

i Firmly believe in playing to your wincon, I just don’t know what that will end up being so I don’t want to act detrimental to that

Forge, if you can save me, please save me. I’d rather win as town

If not, I guess I’ll ultimately lose

I do have one piece of information that I learned via seeing scum moves.. I just don’t know if I should share it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

i Firmly believe in playing to your wincon, I just don’t know what that will end up being so I don’t want to act detrimental to that

Forge, if you can save me, please save me. I’d rather win as town

If not, I guess I’ll ultimately lose

I do have one piece of information that I learned via seeing scum moves.. I just don’t know if I should share it

If you are in scumchat, I would run through all the scenarios with your mates. Because I ran the numbers like 2 days ago and realized there was no way you all can win. Right now, still no way you can win. We have role blocks, protections, invincibility (me)... you all should just throw up the white flag and lets get the next one going. 

Blame the scum before you. They played terrible. And you had superb play by me nailing ET and Racks early, Forge with his investigations, LL with his passive moves.. Im sure there is someone else that played well too. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you are in scumchat, I would run through all the scenarios with your mates. Because I ran the numbers like 2 days ago and realized there was no way you all can win. Right now, still no way you can win. We have role blocks, protections, invincibility (me)... you all should just throw up the white flag and lets get the next one going. 

Blame the scum before you. They played terrible. And you had superb play by me nailing ET and Racks early, Forge with his investigations, LL with his passive moves.. Im sure there is someone else that played well too. 

I’m not running anything by anyone

My preferred choice is to win as town. If that can happen then it’s an easy win

If that can’t happen then I need to protect my piece of information to stay alive

Just now, Tk3 said:

If that can’t happen then I need to protect my piece of information to stay alive

Good call. Last time I ran the numbers and secured the path for a 100% civ victory no questions ask, @Counselor decided to lynch me and give the bad guys boost. So who knows? Maybe Squire will kill Swag for no reason. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Have you been converted yet?

If yes: Protect your info

If no: Then technically your obligations are still to us. 

@Tk3, yes, I can save you. 

My guess is that you can tell us whether or not the move to kidnap you is active or passive, and my guess is that it is active. If I can't save you, it makes sense to keep it to yourself because revealing it is active would pull LL off the table as a viable lynch candidate since he was roleblocked last night and as scum, playing to your wincon, you need to keep as many options on the table as possible. 

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

**** that.

Do what gives you the best chance of winning.

Is that what I just said? 

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you been converted yet?

If yes: Protect your info

If no: Then technically your obligations are still to us.