Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Forge hasn’t realized it yet, but he’s likely to get killed or recruited for his knowledge of the flavor.  

Or, he’s scum already and going to do what basically all scum did in past themed games: talk about the theme endlessly.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Forge hasn’t realized it yet, but he’s likely to get killed or recruited for his knowledge of the flavor.  

Or, he’s scum already and going to do what basically all scum did in past themed games: talk about the theme endlessly.

Didnt you accuse me of this same thing in Marvel, Deathnote and Star Trek? Werent you wrong all 3 times? 

Maybe sometimes people just like discussing the themes and potential game mechanics. 

What else is there to talk about?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know that I necessarily agree with that. I had a good grasp of death note's theme and I was largely left alone by everyone who wasn't you lol. SirA had a great grasp of star trek theme games and was left alone until the end. I don't know that I have necessarily seen a correlation between theme knowledge and early death / conversion in the games I have played, though obviously we are talking a very limited sample size in my mafia history. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Didnt you accuse me of this same thing in Marvel, Deathnote and Star Trek? Werent you wrong all 3 times? 

To be fair, he was Indy in Marvel and Star Trek (maybe converter in Trek?) and scum in Deathnote.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't know that I necessarily agree with that. I had a good grasp of death note's theme and I was largely left alone by everyone who wasn't you lol. SirA had a great grasp of star trek theme games and was left alone until the end. I don't know that I have necessarily seen a correlation between theme knowledge and early death / conversion in the games I have played, though obviously we are talking a very limited sample size in my mafia history. 

I had/have extremely vast knowledge of V for Vendetta and was also left alone. Don't let the fact that I was completely detrimental to Town and outright clueless deter from the fact that I was left very much alone. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe sometimes people just like discussing the themes and potential game mechanics. 

What else is there to talk about?

No, actually.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair, he was Indy in Marvel and Star Trek (maybe converter in Trek?) and scum in Deathnote.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is correct - Loki, Borg and scum in those three games. 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

LMAO it cant be this easy can it? Swag has a confirmed history of using this ^^^^^^^^^^^ argument when he it not town?