NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

While most say Boston's biggest weakness is in a sense of position, I say it's Boston's not having a single forward that comes off the bench that can hit a shot. Semi even when wide open bricks most of his threes it amazes me that he can't come close on so many and Grant Williams is just a big nothing. No threat on offense at all. So who the hell is Boston going to score with coming off the bench besides Marcus Smart

8 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

i wish tatum was fully back to duke-and-rookie-season-offensively-intelligent-all-the-time tatum instead of having stretches of the sophomore kobe-summer-lessons-and-selfish-celtics-team tatum where he just settles early in the shot clock for stupid threes

I've already had this thought, Kobe Bryant or Tatum's do extra trainer, blame them both if you want Blame Tatum if you want, but look no farther than Brad I got no balls Stevens who continually allows this. If you have a kid who drives while drunk and you don't take away the keys it's on you...you can't just talk to him about it you must take action Brad Stevens is like that father talk talk talk no action.

So many people claim Brad Stevens is a top-five coach, what has he ever done to earn that? I don't care what he did or almost date in college. It's like he became everyone's darling the youngest college coach blah blah blah, I mean NBA level he is just too soft

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

@resilient part 2tatum isnt being coached up well enough or his confidence is such that he feels like he cant attack the sixers in the paint

Unfortunately it's not just Tatum, the precedent was set years ago when he allowed Marcus Smart and so many others like Kyrie Irving Jaylen Brown to take ill-advised unintelligent shots

there is a lack of confidence from Stevens that has seeped in and like they adage says, the players take on the mentality of their coach.

I noticed when jaylen brown and jayson tatum struggle or disappear it seems like it is because it is mental and they play scared or without confidence

hopefully this trade deadline season slumpage is just that due to the uncertainty of the roster and having rumors circulating around

57 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Reggie Miller quotes Boston has no interior defense or rebounds end of quote

No duh what do you think happens when you basically put five guards on the court. And this was without Joel embiid. Hey I got an idea maybe we could bring in 6 foot 6 power forward Grant Williams to help out. What a joke.

i mean bruh are we now suddenly believing reggie miller has anything of value to say? 

kanter is a good rebounder, theis is a better defender than horford. celtics got outplayed. for all that i don't believe philadelphia is as a basketball team, they seem to have the celtics number.