NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Yeah until the league turns on you because Lebron and the lakers winning is what they want to see 

I just think it's funny that a James Harden stan is bitching about the reffing of another player.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

I just think it's funny that a James Harden stan is bitching about the reffing of another player.

I just don’t like the refs doing crazy things like blowing a play dead without even calling a foul or not calling obvious goaltending. It’s not even a matter of them missing a call. 

I don't think this game really mattered much in the standings, I ain't been paying attention to that at least, but they stopped a play to see if a dude got hurt, watched giannis foul him and said no hostile act. 

yeah ok, you still can't push a dude in the stomach to the point he has to stop playing, it doesn't need to be flagrant for it to be a foul

Just now, beekay414 said:

Sure I would. Cry more.

god, i don't know who is worse when it comes to **** like this, you or the rocket fans. no matter what sport it is, you cry about the odds against your team, you watch the officials make some whackass calls in favor of your team and have the gall to make comments like this 

never change