Kirk Cousins FACTS

Nbanflguy

6 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Completely valid point. But like I said, Kirk NEEDS to prove this in big games and I'm not denying that at all. But...I mean...29.5 points a game per...Which QB's in the league could win with a defense that terrible?

Tom Brady came back down how much against the Falcons in the SuperBowl and Kirk Cousins is making more than him. That's all I'm saying. It's the 84 million I just couldn't understand any team giving Kirk Cousins. 

59 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

His games against anyone has nothing to do with the FACTS that he's produced four big games of a 138+ rating, one great game of a 112 rating, and two well below average games.

So youre just ignoring the crux of his argument to push facts that dont actually hurt his argument?

Got it.

18 minutes ago, Classic said:

Doesn't matter what he was paid, Keenum isn't better than Cousins. Cousins has his flaws but he has shown he is better than Keenum.

That's to be determined IMO especially if Cousins never gets a playoff win with the Vikings. 

Would you pay 84 million to Cousins to never go to the playoffs or WOULD you resign Keenum to his deal in Denver to keep what they had going? 

Edited by Skins212689

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

That's to be determined IMO especially if Cousins never get a playoff win with the Vikings. 

Would you pay 84 million to Cousins to never go to the playoffs or WOULD you resign Keenum to his deal in Denver to keep what they had going? 

And miss the playoffs with Keenum? 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

You'd think a facts-based thread would weed out all the nonsense. Yet here we are.

What nonsense?

Youve stated facts.  He stated facts.

Your facts dont dispute his facts at all.  They just attempt to play the down with recency bias.

Please explain where my supposed nonsense is?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

They made it to the NFC East championship game with Keenum, I would expect them to build on that and make the playoffs the following YEAR aka last year with Keenum back. 

That's not it works. Shurmur moved to New York and the offensive line got a lot worse with the coach dieing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Ok Facts that I didn't take into consideration. 

Viking fans were guilty of thinking things would be the same. We made it to the nfc championship game with Keenum. Think how far we'll go with a better QB!

Not saying that no way they would have made the playoffs with Keenum but I think it's unlikely