Marlon Humphrey is a fraud

brooks1957

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No I’m sure it was a back and forth.

I’m just not gonna get pissed just because OBJ “lost the fight”.

hehe me either. A footrace is the only way to settle a real dispute between men.

Humphrey proved he was the better grappler on pretty much every pass play Sunday. OBJ seemed like he just wanted to get away from him and then he had to be careful because some short guy would throw a projectile at him occasionally.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No I’m sure it was a back and forth.

I’m just not gonna get pissed just because OBJ “lost the fight”.

well didnt it all start the play before that?

I think Freddie has all the right to be pissed about OBJ getting choked. He at least has to make it public. He has to back his player. Also Choking is worst than punching. Punching someone is stupid cause, ya know, they are wearing helmets. Choking is difference cause there isnt anything there to stop the other guy.

Also think Freddie is pissed about it, that in week1, Robinson was the 2nd man caught with the kick and he gets kicked from the game. Yeah, OBJ was the first guy but Humphrey was the 2nd guy and you had clear evidence of the choking and nothing happen.

IDK, ever since last year, it just seems like the Browns get reffed harder than anyone. We got screwed out of 2 TDs because of poor officials. Baker was allowed to take a head shot for some reason. OBJ gets dinged for the visor while the Briowns get into the redzone, Titans get away with a block that the refs called illegal earlier in the game with Robinson. Refs call a very piss poor illegal lineman down field call. They call Ratley for that illegal block/blindside/crack block. It was to the game side, if the LB cant keep his eyes on swivel, dude deserves to get blocked like that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

well didnt it all start the play before that?

I think Freddie has all the right to be pissed about OBJ getting choked. He at least has to make it public. He has to back his player. Also Choking is worst than punching. Punching someone is stupid cause, ya know, they are wearing helmets. Choking is difference cause there isnt anything there to stop the other guy.

Also think Freddie is pissed about it, that in week1, Robinson was the 2nd man caught with the kick and he gets kicked from the game. Yeah, OBJ was the first guy but Humphrey was the 2nd guy and you had clear evidence of the choking and nothing happen.

IDK, ever since last year, it just seems like the Browns get reffed harder than anyone. We got screwed out of 2 TDs because of poor officials. Baker was allowed to take a head shot for some reason. OBJ gets dinged for the visor while the Briowns get into the redzone, Titans get away with a block that the refs called illegal earlier in the game with Robinson. Refs call a very piss poor illegal lineman down field call. They call Ratley for that illegal block/blindside/crack block. It was to the game side, if the LB cant keep his eyes on swivel, dude deserves to get blocked like that.

Yeah I don't know why but even though every fan thinks their team gets screwed (they all do at times) it seems to happen to the Browns much more often and for no reason that I can think of....

sp04a_b.jpg

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I don't know why but even though every fan thinks their team gets screwed (they all do at times) it seems to happen to the Browns much more often and for no reason that I can think of....

Even some of the Garrett sacks that had been turned into roughing calls over the past 2 years had  been questionable 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Even some of the Garrett sacks that had been turned into roughing calls over the past 2 years had  been questionable 

Well the two roughing calls he had in the same game this year were bang bang. He could have pulled up on both (still would have been contact but not like what happened) but those often aren't called because it was so close. We probably aren't getting the benefit of the doubt on anything because our fan base has butted heads with refs a lot throughout the years before and after 1999.

We don't like it when we feel we have been wronged. It helps when you are trying to save your team or at least their history but that fight hurts you when you go after officials, who if they hold a grudge against you may it be consciously or subconsciously will hurt you in the future.

OBJ did good job of getting Humphrey to bite. IMO he went down on purpose then was like scooting back with his foot to make it all look worse. Play before is where he set him up. Humphrey and Ravens knows he can't guard him, that's why he was being held and doubled all game. Might as well try to force a penalty if you know the ball won't be coming your way.