BDL 2019 Week 5 - Rome Eternals @ Anchorage Wolves

SirA1

Rome Eternals @ Anchorage Wolves  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Anchorage Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2019 at 04:01 AM

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

That being said, I'm going with Rome in this one. I think his game plan was far more detailed, where Counselor did the thing I gave Rags and Xmad some pause for with "we're going to run power man inside and outside and heavy zone scheme. We're going to lean TE heavy in the pass game but also target the WR's a ton". It's a lack of not necessarily detail....but focus I guess in the game plan?

This is fair. I didn’t have much time at all to work on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I admit I can’t read time properly and did not realize Counselor made his trade Saturday night. In my opinion he is NOT eligible for the game

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

He was traded Saturday 

I made a counter to Counselor late saturday night, when I went to bed the trade was open ended. He accepted it and posted it sunday morning. I then agreed to it when I got up Sunday. It then wasn't approved until 8:30 PM Sunday night. 

Time stamps aren't this hard to read.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I made a counter to Counselor late saturday night, when I went to bed the trade was open ended. He accepted it and posted it sunday morning. I then agreed to it when I got up Sunday. It then wasn't approved until 8:30 PM Sunday night. 

Time stamps aren't this hard to read.

I mean I suppose if we're technical I'm counting it as Saturday night cause 2 AM is still night in my vocabulary but I get your Sunday morning point on technicality 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean I suppose if we're technical I'm counting it as Saturday night cause 2 AM is still night in my vocabulary but I get your Sunday morning point on technicality 

The guy who votes against anyone who is any amount of late for any reason (even when the owner quit before the game) is going to act like 'technical' isn't his thing. Ok bro.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The guy who votes against anyone who is any amount of late for any reason (even when the owner quit before the game) is going to act like 'technical' isn't his thing. Ok bro.

But those who live on the west coast it was sat night.  Boom