BDL 2019 Week 5 - Rome Eternals @ Anchorage Wolves

SirA1

Rome Eternals @ Anchorage Wolves  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Anchorage Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2019 at 04:01 AM

Honestly, it's just something we should just kinda agree on soon cause while it may not matter here.  I don't want to to take it to extremes cause obviousky I planned for him not being available cause I do my stuff Sunday morning as close to kickoff as I can for injury report reasons but many of you don't understandably.  All I'm saying here 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Honestly, it's just something we should just kinda agree on soon cause while it may not matter here.  I don't want to to take it to extremes cause obviousky I planned for him not being available cause I do my stuff Sunday morning as close to kickoff as I can for injury report reasons but many of you don't understandably.  All I'm saying here 

I think if we go by what we always do, is that trades aren't official until approved by the right amount of committee members this shouldn't have been an issue at all. 

I agree it would be smart to avoid confusion to put a deadline on it (not when you can agree on a trade) and how soon after a trade is agreed upon can you use a player. 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Its unfortunate that you planned on him not being available, and I agree that we need a solution for this in the future. Having said that, we cant just say he is unavailable because he wasnt gameplanned for when he IS available because by rule he was still on Anchorage at the deadline.

It would be the same for my game. Had Jlash chosen to include Kupp, I didnt account for him...I knew it was a risk because I knew that Camden was closing in on a trade for him. But I took the risk and had it been official in time, that would've been on me.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I think if we go by what we always do, is that trades aren't official until approved by the right amount of committee members this shouldn't have been an issue at all. 

I agree it would be smart to avoid confusion to put a deadline on it (not when you can agree on a trade) and how soon after a trade is agreed upon can you use a player. 

Yea I'd like to stay away from approval so I'm going with 1159 AM Saturday as that gives committee 24 hours to approve it 

Obviously outside of Bridgewater this week I think much of Rome's offense has underperformed this year. Namely Juju (unfortunately), Howard, Gurley, and that OL. However I still think the defense is very good and I think Rome gameplanned better for this one. Like Jlash said, I think there's a lack of specificity in how Anchorage is trying to attack Rome that works against them here. In the end I think Rome pulls this out in a close one.

Not the best week from Anchorage in terms of game plans but it still had solid concepts. I think they have a distinct advantage in the trenches so that's an important factor.

Rome with Hawaii in the gameplan so last week before I consider it a major mistake. Otherwise I like the 46 this week and the overall gameplan.

I think I like Rome here but it's close. I think their WRs win against the Anchorage secondary and Teddy is protected just well enough to take advantage. Anchorage finds some success with Kittle, but Humphrey erases Boyd and the rest of Anchorage's receiving group isn't up to standard.