Thieves! Week 5 - Cairo Santos Edition

RuskieTitan

Dan Snyder and this spot is forever reserved for him. He turned a once proud organization  into the biggest joke in all of sports. It does not matter who the Redskins have as a coach or what players they have as long as Snyder is in charge they will never go anywhere. I’m not a Redskins but I’m a DMV native and I feel bad for the fans here they do deserve a better team 

19 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The referees in the Ravens/Steelers game

They were just....so....bad. SO BAD. The entire game. For both teams. That was the most incompetent officiating crew I've ever seen. And to top it off, Walt Anderson and his dimentia-looking self couldn't even comprehend that Cam Heyward was saying "We want to defend THAT WAY" in OT, he had to have it explained to him like 8 times. That entire crew needs to be fired tonight.

Refs in general....like usual. The reffing is SO inconsistent across the board. Bucs got screwed by a couple really bad calls in the Saints game. One was a muffed punt that the Bucs clearly recovered, but somehow they gave it to the Saints. O.o (ya, it helped my team, but come on...bad calls are bad calls)

Others I noticed on the day were PI calls. Guys get mugged, no call. Guys don't get touched, flag. Then you see the challenge flags thrown and calls stand. PI might be the biggest clusterduck in the game right now. 

Saw some RTP calls that were really questionable at best as well, and then saw obvious RTP go uncalled. Again, it's just the inconsistency from game to game, from reffing crew to reffing crew that's just so frustrating. 

I'm not sure what the long term solution is, but it's the one thing fans of all 32 teams can actually agree on lol.

• Like 1

Just now, SWATcha said:

Refs in general....like usual. The reffing is SO inconsistent across the board. Bucs got screwed by a couple really bad calls in the Saints game. One was a muffed punt that the Bucs clearly recovered, but somehow they gave it to the Saints. O.o (ya, it helped my team, but come on...bad calls are bad calls)

Others I noticed on the day were PI calls. Guys get mugged, no call. Guys don't get touched, flag. Then you see the challenge flags thrown and calls stand. PI might be the biggest clusterduck in the game right now. 

Saw some RTP calls that were really questionable at best as well, and then saw obvious RTP go uncalled. Again, it's just the inconsistency from game to game, from reffing crew to reffing crew that's just so frustrating. 

I'm not sure what the long term solution is, but it's the one thing fans of all 32 teams can actually agree on lol.

I mean, not to like one-up you here but RAVENS FANS AND STEELERS FANS agreed about how bad the refs were yesterday. That should really tell you all you need to know. Not only that, but Gene Steratore was asked TWICE during the game about calls being reviewed, and BOTH times he disagreed (along with the announcers, and everyone else) with the decision the refs made. 

It was, and I wholeheartedly am not exaggerating this, the worst display of officiating I have seen since the Seahawks/Steelers Superbowl.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean, not to like one-up you here but RAVENS FANS AND STEELERS FANS agreed about how bad the refs were yesterday. That should really tell you all you need to know. Not only that, but Gene Steratore was asked TWICE during the game about calls being reviewed, and BOTH times he disagreed (along with the announcers, and everyone else) with the decision the refs made. 

It was, and I wholeheartedly am not exaggerating this, the worst display of officiating I have seen since the Seahawks/Steelers Superbowl.

I wasn't trying to steal your thunder lol. We had a 4 game split on a 100" screen and Steelers/Ravens was one of them. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

Sometimes i wonder if the NFL would be better getting rid of replay altogether, and putting a ban on the broadcasters from showing slow motion instant replay for the purposes of questioning calls.  Then we'd all just live in a state of semi-ignorant bliss.