Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But they don’t really contradict. The only thing that is contradicting right now is BCBs info compared to what racks relayed. So racks would actually be the one with the best possibility of being scum. The connection between racks and swag is faulty at best. 

Yes...but it did when Racks was adamant he used his move on Swag...but now caught, he goes oops I meant Malf...all while blaming myself and Pickle of not being able to read...coincidence?...I think not

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That's why I said you didnt push the lynch of touch and tried to explain it away 

How can you mix up who your move was on...Bcb was outed cause YOU cant read...but then you accuse me of not being able to read for pushing forth the contradiction that you and others have laid out

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But his move is now confimed by Racks and Malf...so a scum tracker? Are they all scum together?

So you definitely haven't read the thread got it. I'm ignoring you for the rest of this game just like your brother.

Orca I'll say one last thing, I don't know if you can't or won't read or if it's just a complete and total comprehension problem that you have. Either way, everything you're saying has already been explained to death. Either believe it or don't but when you are routinely ignoring or getting wrong basic facts about what happened I'm not going to engage with you. If you can't follow along then it's not my responsibility to baby you to what's already been said.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yes...but it did when Racks was adamant he used his move on Swag...but now caught, he goes oops I meant Malf...all while blaming myself and Pickle of not being able to read...coincidence?...I think not

Just read through that again and realize that in order for your theory to be correct, that would mean that racks came out like he did against me, with false information about him targeting his own scummate with a move that would have roleblocked him ...... 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But they don’t really contradict. The only thing that is contradicting right now is BCBs info compared to what racks relayed. So racks would actually be the one with the best possibility of being scum. The connection between racks and swag is faulty at best. 

Don’t indulge him.  The contradiction he’s talking about is a byproduct of refusing to read the thread. Literally everything is explained by rack’s error, and sometimes people make errors (see Squire last game).  Moreover, go re-read rack’s posts about Malf and I earlier before the spat with you arose.  It seems abundantly clear that he believed what he was saying, or else he masterfully weaves a claim into information and interactions that arose in the thread — and rack ******* sucks at being scum, he couldn’t do that, and really none of you can that’s why it’s so persuasive when people point to it.

Even if you do not like that, it coincides with my move failing on Malf.  I know, just racking up the coincidences, who could believe I would target Malf?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I don’t know if this is just a spectacle of how your mind works or what, but that’s not what he’s saying you cannot read about.

Am I on ******* crazy pills?  

I feel like I’m arguing with a person who reduces the whole thread down to sound bytes, omits the inconvenient ones, and then whines about facts and does a reductum as absurdum variant to demand people disprove his nonsense.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Don’t indulge him.  The contradiction he’s talking about is a byproduct of refusing to read the thread. Literally everything is explained by rack’s error, and sometimes people make errors (see Squire last game).  Moreover, go re-read rack’s posts about Malf and I earlier before the spat with you arose.  It seems abundantly clear that he believed what he was saying, or else he masterfully weaves a claim into information and interactions that arose in the thread — and rack ******* sucks at being scum, he couldn’t do that, and really none of you can that’s why it’s so persuasive when people point to it.

Even if you do not like that, it coincides with my move failing on Malf.  I know, just racking up the coincidences, who could believe I would target Malf?

I could do that 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

I feel like I’m arguing with a person who reduces the whole thread down to sound bytes, omits the inconvenient ones, and then whines about facts and does a reductum as absurdum variant to demand people disprove his nonsense.

If you’re not, you should have been a long time ago. 

• Like 2

Just now, SwAg said:

I genuinely believe that pickle and orca are making a concerted effort to troll everyone this game.

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I am truly amazed at how your mind works. 

Let me ask you this...if instead of Swag or Racks this game the names associated with their posts, info, explanations were Orca...do you think they would be hard pounding for my lynch?

Now given this game their responses are you dumb, you cant read, rehashing info, cant read, cant read, already explained, already explained...but not showing me where or giving a short reexplanation...then saying it's all good Racks just misread his PM lol. Simple error makes everything logical now

I dont for a second believe Racks was confused on who his move was used on...remember he is a claimed way better player than me and I've never come close to making this mistake lol

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Let me ask you this...if instead of Swag or Racks this game the names associated with their posts, info, explanations were Orca...do you think they would be hard pounding for my lynch?

Now given this game their responses are you dumb, you cant read, rehashing info, cant read, cant read, already explained, already explained...but not showing me where or giving a short reexplanation...then saying it's all good Racks just misread his PM lol. Simple error makes everything logical now

I dont for a second believe Racks was confused on who his move was used on...remember he is a claimed way better player than me and I've never come close to making this mistake lol

No, I don’t think they would be to be honest.