Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

What's touch then?  Town?

I wasn't privy to that information. I was told my move failed, which means one of the following:

1. A thief stole my ability and has that information on Touch (unlikely)

2. I was redirected from stupid Town that thought I was scum to Touch who they thought was also scum (unlikely)

3. I was redirected from stupid Town that thought I was Town to Touch who they thought was scum (unlikely)

4. I was redirected from scum that knows I got Butters (I was spotted with him two nights ago from some of the crew) to Touch, who they knew was Town and one of our best players left

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I wasn't privy to that information. I was told my move failed, which means one of the following:

1. A thief stole my ability and has that information on Touch (unlikely)

2. I was redirected from stupid Town that thought I was scum to Touch who they thought was also scum (unlikely)

3. I was redirected from stupid Town that thought I was Town to Touch who they thought was scum (unlikely)

4. I was redirected from scum that knows I got Butters (I was spotted with him two nights ago from some of the crew) to Touch, who they knew was Town and one of our best players left

xD

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I assume that someone redirected me from Nacho to Touch because he "disappeared", although the language used is the same as ET's writeup, which was different than Butters, but all I was told is that my move failed.

Why exactly do you think this if your kill isn't a jan kill?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Vigs don't jan their targets.

Oh, I'm definitely interested as to how you could possibly have come to that conclusion so soon unless you saw me run away with Butters the other night. It makes sense as to why you and Orca wanted me gone.