Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

This is the only time I found that you used those words

But you did use these excuses

And neither of the bottom two is explicitly saying Mwil is town so we shouldnt lynch town...its how it impacts you and where you want the vote down the line

I have literally said I'm not sacrificing MWil multiple times because I know he's Town.  I'm sorry your search feature didn't turn up me saying "MWil is Town" repeatedly.  You would know what I said if you actually read the thread.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Probably not happening.  We have a split vote and it appears at least 2 confirmed town want mwil so that is where I am probably heading. 

We lynching llama tomorrow regardless so we get one for sure then 

We are going to lose because of you, Orca, Naz, and Tugboat.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Cooperation is typically indicative of transparency, and non-compliance is typically indicative of an intent to deceive or hide.

What do you consider proof if not all of those intersection actions and threadplay?

Corroboration > Cooperation imo.

I ain't voting to lynch another Town...just like i ain't voted to lynch one yet.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have literally said I'm not sacrificing MWil multiple times because I know he's Town.  I'm sorry your search feature didn't turn up me saying "MWil is Town" repeatedly.  You would know what I said if you actually read the thread.

0 results found as well

I have read and you havent...your main point is it leads to your death and you cant let "****" players ruin the game

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

0 results found as well

I have read and you havent...your main point is it leads to your death and you cant let "****" players ruin the game

If you read the thread, you wouldn't need to type an exact match into a search bar.

You're just making **** up now.  Herr derr, "I Know he's Town" doesn't' come up, clearly never said anything to be interpreted as such.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

We followed you yesterday and you led us to lynch town.  That was a rousing success.  

Now you are all on board with who I wanted to lynch then.....

Yeah, I stayed in the tricorder, and I don't regret that because, you guessed it, the same reasons as yesterday: not willing to lose MWil, because we are the same alignment, and that is Town.

You floated when the votes were mostly already in.  Don't revise history.  It wouldn't have been possible to lynch Ragnarok yesterday when we came around to the idea.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@SwAg what happens if rags flips town.....

Well, he's not, and you seemingly don't think he is either, so I don't know why you're even asking me what happens if he flips Town.

But okay, let's suppose he does: If he flips Town, well, I'm probably dead, right?  Is that the answer you want?