Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

You know what, if you want to have an open discussion, and engage me with complete candor, I’ll return the favor.

Do you think I’m scum?  Or do you think I would have another reason for deception?

likely another reason.

i am not going to be as forthcoming regarding other crewman on this ship.

I have sensed in some what i am loathe to bring up, for there are unsavory eyes and ears all around.

Then I fail to see the point or purpose of your selective grandstanding.  Plenty have acted in a manner worthy of condemnation, yet you chose to engage briefly in a manner that could affect my credibility among Town or prompt scum interest, despite a belief that if you’re correct, I likely have innocuous motivations.  

Feel free to enlighten me.

Just now, SwAg said:

Then I fail to see the point or purpose of your selective grandstanding.  Plenty have acted in a manner worthy of condemnation, yet you chose to engage briefly in a manner that could affect my credibility among Town or prompt scum interest, despite a belief that if you’re correct, I likely have innocuous motivations.  

Feel free to enlighten me.

First question: Do you know why Butters disappeared?

Just now, SwAg said:

Oh yeah?  It seems open to interpretation to me.  A fairly finite interpretation, but interpretation nonetheless.

yet, it isn't.

It signals to me that you havent been paying attention, or are at least feigning it.

Report back when you have the answer.