Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Wait you dont even know if you jail or just  protect...spin baby spin

I said I thought we were bastard roles.  I know I protect, but since it's a Pirate game, a bastard role mechanic would fit the theme.  Please read what I say in its entirety.

Just now, The Orca said:

Please quick sucking in paint fumes 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

When one or both of us die, and are Town, are you going to even try to be competent, or just go further toward conspiracy theories?  I'm genuinely asking, and would like a real answer -- not screaming about how I'm scum and it won't happen.

Well?

I can't bite my tongue any longer, regardless of the consequences.  @squire12 Squire is a dirty mutineer (Blue Text).  The dead souls that I have taken from my enemies tell me one name each night and their alignment.  They come to kill me if I reveal this information.  I welcome my damnation bc we can throw a dirty mutineer off the ship.  

Let's get at it boys

Squire lock it 

Dome I am ready to meet my maker

tenor.gif?itemid=3568052

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

It just hurts because I've always thought we were cool.

I like you, and genuinely enjoy your presence in Mafia games.  You're a fun and dynamic poster, who is a valued member of the community.

The fact remains, your position on Nacho is beyond the bounds of reasonability.

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can't bite my tongue any longer, regardless of the consequences.  @squire12 Squire is a dirty mutineer (Blue Text).  The dead souls that I have taken from my enemies tell me one name each night and their alignment.  They come to kill me if I reveal this information.  I welcome my damnation bc we can throw a dirty mutineer off the ship.  

Let's get at it boys

Squire lock it 

Dome I am ready to meet my maker

tenor.gif?itemid=3568052

n1 or n2 result