Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

What good could a scum jailer possibly be? You can't protect your teammates. The best you can do with it is roleblock town but then why not make it a scum roleblocker then? Scum jailer makes no sense.

And of course it adds up in your head. I genuinely think you're too caught up in having "caught" me and are ignoring all of the facts and logic against it.

I could 2 games ago. Are you really caught now 

Rack didn’t target him. He targeted Malf.  Malf concedes he was roleblocked.  Rack thought he jailed me.  My move on Malf failed.  I thought rack jailed me like he said.  Bcb says he tracked rack to Malf.  Bcb says he saw who all targeted Malf.  If Malf were jailed, he couldn’t be jailed.  Therefore, rack is lying.

There is an absolute comedy of errors for you to not see how rack’s story checks out every step of the way for 80% of the way.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

You realize that there's a complete comedy of errors coming from my perspective that have to be true for your story to make sense 

Not really. I thought I targeted swag but dome didn't interpret my comment that way. So that's why I kept saying earlier I didn't think swag was hard claiming anything earlier, because I thought he was jailed.

Then when touch claimed to target swag I called him out again because I thought I jailed swag. Then when you said I targeted malf, I remembered malf saying he was blocked and put two and two together since malf was my original target. 

As for why you could still target malf, you've got to ask dome about that one. Obviously I can't ask him if your move was supposed to be successful on malf or not. But my PM says I protect the target from all moves so I got no answer for that one personally.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't think there are two town jailers.  Doesn't make sense.  I'm obviously leaning him cause wrong target gate is a bunch for me to believe but it could be you as well 

I literally said I have a 1shot jail.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How is that convenient? 

We at a 7 man cluster

Person 1 I caught you

Person 2 No you didnt also I was roleblocked

Person 3 info on Person 1 being aligned with Person 7

Person 4 says person 3 is lying causing he couldnt target person 1

Person 5 says person 4 is lying cause he didnt visit person 1 but actually person 2

Person 1 then says oh I was roleblocked as well

Meanwhile person 6 dumps info as well

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We at a 7 man cluster

Person 1 I caught you

Person 5 says person 4 is lying cause he didnt visit person 1 but actually person 2

And your point? 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We at a 7 man cluster

Person 1 I caught you

Yarrrrr, me head be hurtin' just tryin' to make sense o' that