Week Six : Panthers (3-2) @ Bucs (2-3) in London - kickoff 9:30am EST on NFLN

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. Godwin and Mike combined for 19 catches and 247 yards. I don't know what else they could've done.

Seriously, Evans was horrible, his effort was atrocious.Β  Were guys running wide open?Β  They blitzed a bunch today, and they were going to Bradberry s side a lot.Β  They threw on slant today.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Seriously, Evans was horrible, his effort was atrocious.Β  Were guys running wide open?Β  They blitzed a bunch today, and they were going to Bradberry s side a lot.Β  They threw on slant today.

Should've been 21 catches for like 70-80 more yards and maybe a TD if Mike didn't take a couple plays off.

We've got two TEs that can work the middle of the field with Mike outside and Godwin all over the place. But we throw it to BoNo and Scotty. πŸ˜‚

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Should've been 21 catches for like 70-80 more yards and maybe a TD if Mike didn't take a couple plays off.

We've got two TEs that can work the middle of the field with Mike outside and Godwin all over the place. But we throw it to BoNo and Scotty. πŸ˜‚

Apparently, Miller can only line up outside too, not sure about that.Β  I would think he has some short area quickness.