GDT: Titans at Broncos

titans0021

Just now, KingTitan said:

I gave him 6 weeks and he gave me one great half of football and the rest full of average to terrible. 

Marcus love you as a person. You have been a great representation of the Titans. 

As a QB you gave me some real great moments. 

This team failed you. You will be great wherever you go but your time here is likely done. 

I lol’d

• Like 1

Can you blame just the play calling for whats happening this game? The swing pass play call was dumb, but MM cant even make simple passes at this point. He doesnt even sit in the pocket even when its clean. Everyone is at fault, but try something else at this point you never know what could happen

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

I don’t even know where this team goes from here. I don’t like the QBs in this draft class, decent QBs never hit the open market. And even if we bring someone in, I have no faith in this organization to not destroy their career too.

Burrow!!! If not, tank for Lawrence the following year.

1 minute ago, EddieGeorge27 said:

We don’t need a good QB. I would take just not the worst starting QB in the league. 

Lol if you think he’s the worst starting QB in the league. This is probably the worst he’s ever played, he also just played better than Matt Ryan and Josh Allen the last two weeks.

I get Tannehill won’t throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs but my god Mariota isn’t even hitting the easy throws.

The throw to Walker could have went for more yards but he threw and awful ball which caused Walker to fall to catch it 

Mariota has terrible pocket presence too even when there’s no pressure he runs into pressure. It’s literally like watching the 12 year old who plays QB on my kids pop warner team that’s how bad Mariota is 

• Like 1

Let’s see if I’ll be able to make it to the end of this game. Looking real unlikely at this point. The whole offensive scheme/philosophy is terrible. 2 man routes, terrible swing passes, terrible screens, route concepts mediocre, blocking, etc etc. it’s hard to watch with the talent we have.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Crazy. We witnessed today the likely end of Winston and Marcus' starting QB careers on the same day. 

Neither team won after all the arguing lol. 

Titans can say Mariota won a playoff game that’s better than anything TB can say with Winston since he never even sniffed the playoffs 

• Like 1