GDT: Titans at Broncos

titans0021

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’ve never enjoyed watching a team less than this one. Even when we were the worst team in football, it wasn’t this consistently miserable.

because this team has actual talent, and it's all being wasted by a crap QB and a clueless coaching staff.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I’ve never enjoyed watching a team less than this one. Even when we were the worst team in football, it wasn’t this consistently miserable.

It is so ugly. It's like I'm legit tempted to watch reruns of anything than watch this. 

I wouldn't care if we fired everyone on the offensive side of the ball including the HC. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

It is so ugly. It's like I'm legit tempted to watch reruns of anything than watch this. 

I wouldn't care if we fired everyone on the offensive side of the ball including the HC. 

"But... complementary football... blah blah.... both sides of the ball.... have to do better..."

-some bum named Mike Vrabel-

• Like 1

Again someone please tell me why people feel so confident mariota is just way better than Tannehill. Man marcus has thrown over 20 TDs once in his 5 yr career, thrown over 3500 yards once & some of you act like he’s lit it up. Tannehill thrown over 4k yards twice over, 3500, thrown over 23 TD’s 3 times but because he played in a division with arguably the best franchise in NFL history he sucks