Week 6 GDT: Ravens Offense/ST vs. Bengals

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Canady is giving Bozeman a run for his money though... though tbf to Canady he’s still a more competent Averrett. If they keep targeting him I at least feel confident that eventually he’s going to jump and pickoff a route. With Averrett there was no hope.

This is true. Bozeman is just a penalty machine but his play is average. Canady is trying to commit penalties AND can't cover. I think he takes the lead now.

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

I hate they can't concentrate and go back and pick up the football. If that is called a catch and fumble, Bengals get the ball back

Similar thoughts but the side judge was right there. It looked like Marlon made a move to go toward the ball but then stopped to celebrate. So my impression was that he heard the whistle from the side judge and then went to celebrate.

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

i don't get the hate on canady he's not good enough to run with guys step for step, it's pretty clear he's playing to get beat deep. allowing 5-10 passes with an occasional break-up is fine.

If you're not good enough to be within 5 yards of a team's #3 WR you shouldn't be on the field at all.

Can we please do some hard counts and play-action passes over the middle? The bengals safeties and linebackers are blitzing up the middle all of the time and seems able to time it with the snap count. We should be able to take advantage of such thing.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If you're not good enough to be within 5 yards of a team's #3 WR you shouldn't be on the field at all.

if he's not on the field who is? averett? cyrus jones? they wouldn't just be allowing 5-10 yard passes they would be getting burnt for 50 yard touchdowns.

it would be cleveland browns game all over again

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

if he's not on the field who is? averett? cyrus jones? they wouldn't just be allowing 5-10 yard passes they would be getting burnt for 50 yard touchdowns.

it would be cleveland browns game all over again

A FA signing, because clearly we don't have anyone who can cover #3 WR's in the NFL on this roster right now.