MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Let me be the first to make this strange analogy. But the Milwaukee Bucks reminds me of the 2004 Detroit Pistons with all those quality role players but added one Superstar.

While the LA Clippers remind me of one of those super stacked AAU teams.

If my Boston Celtics don't win it, I would be happy if either of one of these two teams win.

Might make for the closest and most exciting Championship Series in a long time

Edited by resilient part 2

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Wonder who we waive. 

It's gotta be Sterling. He's a pending FA. It won't be DJ due to the $4.5 Million guarantee next year and Dragan has a cheap option as well. I'd waive DJ if it means we're getting Harkless but not for Marvin. Sterling is the odd man out considering we won't waive Thanasis.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Post early season injury Khris has been incredible. Given how much time I’ve spent complaining about him, I feel like I should recognize how good he’s been for almost three months.

Yep. I'll eat my crow for now but he needs to earn his contract come playoff time. 

• Like 1

Giannis absolutely should win MVP and DPOY this year. He's currently leading the NBA with a 96.1 D RTG which is 3 points better than #2 Brook Lopez at 99.1. He also leads the NBA in Defensive Win Shares (4.1) and Defensive Box Plus/Minus (5.2), both 0.5 ahead of second place (3.6 for Gobert and 4.7 for BroLo).