MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The amount of Bucks fans talking about Westbrook is so baffling.

A Westbrook led fast break with Giannis would be awesome to see.

With that said, I am fine only seeing it one time a year in the All Star game. Westbrook seems like a bad character that would do awful in a city like Milwaukee.

Edited by KingOfTheNorth

20 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I guess Brogdon had moved out of Milwaukee before free agency even started. I don't know if he was renting or owned his condo but he was out of it as soon as we did exit interviews apparently. So, yeah, there was no salvaging that. At least we got the TPE and the 1st out of losing him.

But if dude left because of how he felt about Milwaukee's segregation, he's in store for a reality check in friggin' Indiana.

Can confirm.

Not gonna speak to his experience, but I've lived in both Milwaukee and Indianapolis and found Indianapolis to be shockingly discriminatory. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Puts a nice cap on things. Really good stuff.

It's so damn obvious that LED lied about being willing to go into the tax for a winner. There was no excuse to not execute that TPE. 

Same ****, different day. 

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It's so damn obvious that LED lied about being willing to go into the tax for a winner. There was no excuse to not execute that TPE. 

Same ****, different day. 

I just can’t think of anything else other than cheapness. There’s just no way that you couldn’t find 700k. 

• Like 1

Haven't heard anything on the Korver front but I'd love to round out the roster with him and one of Hommes/Landale/Magee with the other 2 getting the 2 way deals. I just love Magee's ability to get his shot off from anywhere no matter where his feet are. He'd be a really nice fit on the perimeter with Giannis. Use that 14th/15th man spot on one of them, probably Hommes due to his potential compared to the other two instead of using it on some veteran scrub that's done like Pau.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Haven't heard anything on the Korver front but I'd love to round out the roster with him and one of Hommes/Landale/Magee with the other 2 getting the 2 way deals. I just love Magee's ability to get his shot off from anywhere no matter where his feet are. He'd be a really nice fit on the perimeter with Giannis. Use that 14th/15th man spot on one of them, probably Hommes due to his potential compared to the other two instead of using it on some veteran scrub that's done like Pau.

Bledsoe | Hill | DiVincenzo
Matthews | Connaughton | Hommes | Magee (2 way)
Middleton | Korver | Brown | Thanasis
Giannis | Ilyasova | Wilson
BroLo | RoLo | Landale (2 way)

With plenty of guys able to actually fill the 2nd 2 guard role (DDV, Pat, Brown)

I could live with that.

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason