MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

I don't know what's worse, not knowing the rules of how the exceptions work in your league and accidentally blowing some of it on Pat, or knowing how the exceptions work in your league and purposefully blowing some of it on Pat.

Either way, if it's true, how can you watch that as a back to back MVP and want to sign on to stay? Sad.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't know what's worse, not knowing the rules of how the exceptions work in your league and accidentally blowing some of it on Pat, or knowing how the exceptions work in your league and purposefully blowing some of it on Pat.

Either way, if it's true, how can you watch that as a back to back MVP and want to sign on to stay? Sad.

I almost think not understanding the rules is preferable to actively making the decision to spend your only real FA dollars on Pat Connaughton.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I almost think not understanding the rules is preferable to actively making the decision to spend your only real FA dollars on Pat Connaughton.

Fair, I feel like we're asking if it's better to be dumb or incompetent ha.

We need to figure something out quick to change the tide, we've been falling off the other side of the cliff since the Bogdan trade fell through.

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

All I know is I wanted Portis to fall to us in 2015, but the NBA was much different back then. I don't see the fit really, he's a guy that has to be around to basket to work and will clutter things up in the paint, or am I wrong??

He’s a 36% 3-point shooter at a decent volume, so he can stretch a bit.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

All I know is I wanted Portis to fall to us in 2015, but the NBA was much different back then. I don't see the fit really, he's a guy that has to be around to basket to work and will clutter things up in the paint, or am I wrong??

He's shot 3.5 3s per game over the last 3 seasons and hit them at a 37% clip.

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason