MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

On 4/6/2018 at 5:07 PM, bkobow05 said:

That applies to really only this year. Before 2017-2018, that's not true. 2016-2017, his top 5 lineups (by minutes played together) involved Giannis. In 2015-2016, it was his top 4. His rookie year, his top 2 lineups were with Giannis.

So he's gotten plenty of burn with Giannis in his career. The fit was rarely positive. 

Rookie Year with Giannis: 416 Minutes, -7.6 net
2nd Year: 1785 Minutes, -1.5 net
3rd Year: 1207 Minutes, -2.2 net
This Year: 330 Minutes, -4.7 net

I'm with BK 100% on this. I honestly think Jabari is simply an unaware basketball player. He routinely gets lost on defense, and even offensively he shows no feel for creating proper spacing. I would offer him the QO, and try and get a sign-and-trade with someone, but commit essentially zero resources to him going forward. I'd rather let him walk than match what a team wanted to pay him if we couldn't get a sign-and-trade done.

• Like 1

Jabari is unplayable. Never seen someone so effin' lost on defense in my life. He doesn't do enough offensively for me to overlook just how much of a sieve he is on defense.

Yes, I know the entire team defense tonight is garbage. So, no, don't use that as the friggin' excuse for him. He's unplayable. If he were anyone else, he'd be glued to the effin' bench.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

The Wizards are down 10 to the Magic and the Cavs are down 20 to the Knicks. 

We're tanking this game man, why are you even watching? Lol. Catch up on your DVR. Obvious we'd rather try to play the Celtics and lose the pick then play the Cavs/Sixers and keep it.

If the current scores hold, we ARE playing the Sixers.

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

If the current scores hold, we ARE playing the Sixers.

Yeah a win guaranteed us playing the Cavs or Sixers, a loss didn't. We can only control what we can control. Mindset is a huge part of sports. Look at the Packers the last two games of the season. If it's more beneficial for your team to lose, you usually play like crap. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah a win guaranteed us playing the Cavs or Sixers, a loss didn't. We can only control what we can control. Mindset is a huge part of sports. Look at the Packers the last two games of the season. If it's more beneficial for your team to lose, you usually play like crap. 

This is offensive to the word crap. Why even have Giannis, Bledsoe, Middleton, Brogdon play? There's literally no reason for those guys to get on the court right now.

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

This is offensive to the word crap. Why even have Giannis, Bledsoe, Middleton, Brogdon play? There's literally no reason for those guys to get on the court right now.

That's true, I get starting them to not get in trouble by the league. At this point it should be the Thon, Brown, Delly, Jennings and DJ Wilson show. That would be assuming we had a component coach though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That's true, I get starting them to not get in trouble by the league. At this point it should be the Thon, Brown, Delly, Jennings and DJ Wilson show. That would be assuming we had a component coach though.

Lineup should be Munford, JET, DJ, Thon and Plumlee. Can't have anyone important getting hurt lol.

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason