MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Let me rephrase. He goes for an easy 50. Not the chuck outta my *** 50 that Harden goes for. Thanks for stopping by. 

By 50 are we talking about Hardens 8 50 point games or the 50+ playoff games he played in when he Had been in the league 5 years? Remind me again how many playoff series Giannis has won....

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

By 50 are we talking about Hardens 8 50 point games or the 50+ playoff games he played in when he Had been in the league 5 years? Remind me again how many playoff series Giannis has won....

Remember how many titles Harden's won being on good to great teams his entire career. Just a hint...it's the same as the 24 year old who's been on lottery squads.

But feel free to take your insecurities elsewhere.

Edited by beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Remember how many titles Harden's won being on good to great teams his entire career. Just a hint...it's the same as the 24 year old who's been on lottery squads.

But feel free to take your insecurities elsewhere.

So your conclusion is they both suck because they haven’t won rings? That’s fair. 

Tuesday should be a good game. Standings wise it means more to the rockets. MVP wise it means more to Giannis. Should be good 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

So your conclusion is they both suck because they haven’t won rings? That’s fair. 

Tuesday should be a good game. Standings wise it means more to the rockets. MVP wise it means more to Giannis. Should be good 

I see, per usual, your reading comprehension skills are below average. 

Harden as "the man" at 23 vs Giannis as "the man" at 23

Both at 24

xD

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Would have been great to have Brogdon to guard Harden. It’s going to be a struggle to watch tonight us try to defend him tonight. Should be a high scoring game and a great atmosphere. Can’t wait to watch!!

George Hill is a better defender than Brogdon 

2 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Would have been great to have Brogdon to guard Harden. It’s going to be a struggle to watch tonight us try to defend him tonight. Should be a high scoring game and a great atmosphere. Can’t wait to watch!!

really it depends on which Rockets team shows up. We have been wildly inconsistent this season. Friday against the Spurs was a good example, our team sucked. If guys other than Harden dont show up tonight, this could become a blow out quickly.