MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

1 hour ago, rcon14 said:

George Hill's return has been huge for us.

He's the key as far as perimeter defenders go in our system. We've been damn near unbeatable since we obtained him. We are 32-7 when he plays. 31-7 if you dont wanna count the 3 minutes the game he got hurt. 

So stoked to see Bledsoe shining. That sequence where he intercepted Harden’s inbounds pass for the layup and then knocked the ball out of his hands for the delay of game was awesome. Staring him down too. Crowd going bananas.  Hell yeah. 

Couple things from tonight’s game..

The refs didn’t call any of the tick tacky calls that usually go hardens way which was nice to see .

our defense was great, specifically Sterling (wow) and hill. 

Rockets missed a good chunk of open shots, as did we. But that 4th quarter was brutal for them. Bledsoe was HUGE in that 3rd

great game to attend

I was at work so I haven't gotten the chance to watch the game but I've caught a lot of tweets with plays. We focused on taking Harden's left away and he couldn't do **** because of it. If, somehow, Houston manages to actually make the Finals, I wouldn't worry for a millisecond. Bud coaches circles around D'Antoni and we are far deeper than they are. They'd take a game or two due to their propensity to get hot from deep but there's no chance whatsoever that team is taking 4 games from us LOL. 

43rd win by 10+. No other team has 30. We've beaten 24 of the 29 other NBA teams by 10 or more points. Only teams we haven't beaten by 10+ are the Suns, Thunder, Clippers, Spurs and Nuggets.

lol Harden is now 22-56 (39.3%) vs the Bucks but our defense supposedly has no impact on him. xD

Harden was 1-of-9 from 3-point range and 4-of-5 from the free throw line -- getting significantly fewer attempts than his averages of 13.3 and 11.0, respectively -- but he dismissed the impact of the Bucks' defensive scheme.

"None," Harden said. "I still got my shots up. I still was aggressive. I still did what I was supposed to do. Obviously, some shots didn't go in like every other game, but as a team, we had our shots that we got. Tonight, they didn't go in. If they go in, it's a different ballgame. Credit to them; they made shots."

I'm not sure I get the strategy last night. We need 2 wins. We're coming off two full days off. That was a gimme with Bledsoe and Midds. We could play full strength against Philly and OKC and still lose. Why not get your easy win vs ATL and rest the guys down the stretch? I realize it's still highly highly unlikely we can't win 2 of the next 5, but the energy needed to beat Philly or the Nets will be more than ATL.

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm not sure I get the strategy last night. We need 2 wins. We're coming off two full days off. That was a gimme with Bledsoe and Midds. We could play full strength against Philly and OKC and still lose. Why not get your easy win vs ATL and rest the guys down the stretch? I realize it's still highly highly unlikely we can't win 2 of the next 5, but the energy needed to beat Philly or the Nets will be more than ATL.

Middleton tweaked his groin in shootaround, so they decided to go full bench mob. Everything is fine.