MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

And anyone who doesn't think Giannis can keep up 30 PPG needs to go back and check the old forum for a post I made about Giannis averaging over 30 PTS when taking 20 or more shots. The only thing that held him back (before this year) was being too unselfish. I believe it was something like 17 games last year where he shot more than 20 times and he averaged ~30 PTS in those games.

So far this year, he's averaging 34.6 PPG in games with 20 or more shots.

Edited by bkobow05

Can't wait for tonight. I want to see two things now with EB in town:

1. Better Defense - Whether that means get rid of this aggressive crash to the ball defense or just better at it. 

2. Bench Offense - Maybe with Brogdan/Snell/Bledsoe getting some 2nd string time hopefully the efficiency will improve some. 

Bet Bucks moneyline, think this is a high variance game. Bucks will win outright or lose by 10. They have finesse bigs (Gasol and Aldridge) so we may be able to not get absolutely bodied down low (like usual). Usually when a big trade goes down people start looking themselves in the mirror and give an A+ effort. We'll see, Go Bucks! 

1 hour ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Bet Bucks moneyline, think this is a high variance game. Bucks will win outright or lose by 10. They have finesse bigs (Gasol and Aldridge) so we may be able to not get absolutely bodied down low (like usual). Usually when a big trade goes down people start looking themselves in the mirror and give an A+ effort. We'll see, Go Bucks! 

Pau Gasol is a finesse big as in he finesses the Bucks every damn time we play him lol. We're going to get eaten alive on the inside again tonight.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:22 PM, bkobow05 said:

Also, Joel Bolomboy might get some burn here soon. He's in San Antonio with the big club rather than with the Herd.

I'm a fan of Bolomboy. Can shoot a bit, has some rim protection instincts, hopefully can be an energy/rebound guy at the 5. Shrewd pickup on a two-way.

Just now, rcon14 said:

I'm a fan of Bolomboy. Can shoot a bit, has some rim protection instincts, hopefully can be an energy/rebound guy at the 5. Shrewd pickup on a two-way.

He's supposedly going to be active tonight with Mirza out. So hopefully we see a bit of him. My interest is peaked...

Just now, Herbie_Hancock said:

Let's go Bucks!!

one more hour! Nice to see the Bucks on prime time so often this year already. 

Still waiting on a time when they don't epicly crap the bed on National TV though...seems every time we're on it, we're absolutely horrid lol.