MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I'm not sure what you're saying. I'm saying I'm OK playing Thon and having him learn on the NBA roster because I see real potential there. I never said anything about him being a center, I think he's a stretch 4.

You attributed his struggles to the defense and not the fact that he's about as soft as a baby.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I just hate Kidd's defense. Someone always ends up lost, wide open somewhere. Basketball defense doesn't need to be complicated and he makes it complicated.

I'm pretty sure everyone, everywhere hates Kidd's defense. It worked year one but has been an abomination since.

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

These refs are a ******* joke

The disparity in officiating is a joke in this league.  You can't get calls to save your life against certain teams but if you make eye contact with their players, they go to the line.  No other sport has this.  

• Like 1

Just now, thrILL! said:

The disparity in officiating is a joke in this league.  You can't get calls to save your life against certain teams but if you make eye contact with their players, they go to the line.  No other sport has this.  

Superstar calls are the worst thing to happen to professional sports ever...

• Like 1