MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

17 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I lied about not posting about it, though I'm definitely not watching. Now down 32 with three minutes left and Giannis just hit 40 minutes. Unbelievable.

Kidd is so effing dense. Giannis shouldn’t have been playing near that in this ish show. 

Holy hell

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

Kidd is so effing dense. Giannis shouldn’t have been playing near that in this ish show. 

Holy hell

Legit, of all the things that infuriated me during that game, Giannis getting 40 minutes may be the most inexcusable. I have no idea what is possibly going through Kidd's mind when he's leaving him out there down 20+ midway through the fourth quarter. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, the lone star said:

Noel would probably look good on this team. But I still have hope that he can get out of Carlisle's doghouse.

It's gotten to the point where it just doesn't matter. We could essentially just take the first-team All-NBA defensive team, throw them all in Bucks jerseys, and we'd still get burned by 3s because our moron of a coach has everybody crashing to the ball and abandoning the corner. Four years in and he's learned absolutely nothing. Had 72 hours to come up with a game plan and decided to roll with something that actively plays into the Mavs strengths.

With that said, yeah, gimme Noel lol.

1 minute ago, the lone star said:

My frat bro works for the Bucks. I'd like to see him get involved with hiring a new coach. We'll see what happens though.

Kidd's got the rest of the season at least. And I'm betting the bar is pretty low for keeping his job. Even with as bad as they looked tonight, I still doubt this team wins any fewer than 45 or so games. Which probably keeps him around forever, actively wasting Giannis and even more importantly, playing him 38-40 minutes every night to burn him out as quickly and as hard as possible.

I probably won't be as frustrated about this tomorrow, but seriously, watching Carlisle, on the second night of a back-to-back, systematically destroy everything that Kidd (who again, has had since Wednesday to prepare for this game) wants to do with his garbage scheme was pretty painful as a Bucks fan.

9 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Man things have changed. From what I remember, Bkbow, Herbie and Thrilled always said how great of a coach Kidd is. What happened? 

He's made no adjustments in 3+ years. I don't think anyone ever really just talked about how great of a coach he was, more that he was a good fit with what the team had and what the team was trying to do. Which was true for the first two years. However, we've now hit a point where we truly should be able to compete. And Kidd apparently has learned absolutely nothing in five years as a head coach. If he was fired today, I legit think you could say that he did more good than bad for the franchise. But the problem and real damage is going to come when he single-handedly holds this team back from ever being more than a No. 4 seed but the team carries him to enough wins to keep his job through Giannis' contract.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Man things have changed. From what I remember, Bkbow, Herbie and Thrilled always said how great of a coach Kidd is. What happened? 

You already asked this question a couple weeks ago and got an answer from titans on p16.  Things haven't changed that much.