MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

I loved what I saw out of Bledsoe tonight. Not that he was ridiculously good, but he adds a dynamic that this team has desperately needed for the last couple years. If he brings that kind of defensive energy every night, that trade could be huge. Particularly as he gels even more with Giannis.

2 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Considering his contract situation and what he got last year, there's no reason MIL should have to offer Khash.

Gotta add someone for monetary purposes and they aren’t taking our **** contracts back for Boogie. We’ve come close to trading Midds before and he’s almost assuredly opting out after next year. Can’t pay everyone especially considering we’re going to have to extend Boogie at a max. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Gotta add someone for monetary purposes and they aren’t taking our **** contracts back for Boogie. We’ve come close to trading Midds before and he’s almost assuredly opting out after next year. Can’t pay everyone especially considering we’re going to have to extend Boogie at a max. 

Unless we're guaranteed an extension with Boogie, I wouldn't trade Middleton for him.