MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I miss Jrue and Brook. Brook’s value to this team in particular has really been highlighted.

We playing for April and beyond so it's whatever. I'm not worried about our regular season record. Just keep everyone fresh and let's do the damn thing again.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

We playing for April and beyond so it's whatever. I'm not worried about our regular season record. Just keep everyone fresh and let's do the damn thing again.

Yeah, I mean regular season losses don’t mean anything, just don’t love Giannis having to play the 5 for 30+ minutes defensively while also being asked to carry the offense. Real early in the year to burn him out. 

Really just need to find another big body. 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t think it would happen, but I guess I like Grayson Allen now. I was listening to the Ringer NBA show and one of the guys who follows Memphis and met Allen a few times said he’s never in his career had a prior notion of a player (private school prick etc) so opposite to when he actually met him. I thought that was interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Fun win last night! I got Giannis/Finals vibes, he is so fun to watch when max motivated. Good to hear Bud was preaching effort and that it was echoed through-out team. Few other notes...

*Love Khri$ catching Ray Ray, his pull-up threes warm my heart. 

* City uni''s are fire! 

*Please cut Semi guy looks like a boardline drunk out there. I'm sure Giannis' (blow-out of proporation) GQ comments are him being emotional in the moment and playing with lack of talent for a couple weeks. This FO has its work cut-out, need to acquire a couple of bodies ASAP. Really annoyed they didn't draft Ayo.  

2 hours ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Fun win last night! I got Giannis/Finals vibes, he is so fun to watch when max motivated. Good to hear Bud was preaching effort and that it was echoed through-out team. Few other notes...

*Love Khri$ catching Ray Ray, his pull-up threes warm my heart. 

* City uni''s are fire! 

*Please cut Semi guy looks like a boardline drunk out there. I'm sure Giannis' (blow-out of proporation) GQ comments are him being emotional in the moment and playing with lack of talent for a couple weeks. This FO has its work cut-out, need to acquire a couple of bodies ASAP. Really annoyed they didn't draft Ayo.  

I like our roster… sure some tinkering though.  Semi has looked rough, but Jrue looked drunk last night too imho