MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

I don’t get the constant negativity at times. This team is a joke, but it’s a vast improvement over the bucks from 2001 until present. People like me were dumb enough to watch the majority of games in that time period. 

Obviously I don’t want Giannis leave, but I’m like 5% worried about it, and that’s 3 years away yet. 

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I don't think I've ever seen a team underachieve so badly and I'm a packer fan.

The problem with this team is they think their **** don't stink and think they can coast in games like this. We need a massive reality check this off-season. I want to win a playoff series (and more) but I would love nothing more than a 4 game sweep to humble these dumbasses.

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

The problem with this team is they think their **** don't stink and think they can coast in games like this. We need a massive reality check this off-season. I want to win a playoff series (and more) but I would love nothing more than a 4 game sweep to humble these dumbasses.

Was planning on going to a playoff game or two, but this team is just inconsistently terrible.

Playing down to inferior teams on an every night basis

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Really wasn't coasting tonight, I watched this over the Brewers. Plumlee and Zeller were absolutely attrocious.

Randle, Lopez and Zubac have 56 points and a majority of their come back was just easy paint points by them.

Midds and Bledsoe have been great actually. Giannis is tired but is giving everything he has.

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I love watching Bledsoe and Middleton freeze out Giannis in the final moments. These dumbasses need a reality check and need to realize who should have the damn ball. Middleton is turning into Brandon Knight, thinking his **** don't stink.

You don't watch the game and then make these comments? They've hit the jumpers all game to build the lead, Giannis is cold. Absolutely should've been them shooting. Bledsoe hasn't missed all game.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You don't watch the game and then make these comments? They've hit the jumpers all game to build the lead, Giannis is cold. Absolutely should've been them shooting. Bledsoe hasn't missed all game.

I'll take Giannis attacking the paint all day over those two shooting in the final moments. If we need a 3? Absolutely go elsewhere. All we need is a basket? Give it to the big dog and get the hell out of the way.