Bryce Love?

daskins

On 10/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, turtle28 said:

Don’t need to waste him this year. Just wait until next year. I hope they do the same for Guice tbh.

Guice needs to come back and get some carries and prove he is healthy and able to carry some sort of workload.  If not, there is no way you can count on him for a roster spot next season.  

4 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Well I wonder what that means, like an ACL, a scope or just like a shot or something

He's seeing Dr Andrews for ongoing stiffness in the knee.  Andrews did the original surgery.  I wonder how much trying to get ready for anything he did at the combine or during private workouts caused problems for him.  ACL surgeries are pretty common, nothing special was noted that went along with his original injury, so it should be fairly cut and dry.  Unless his body is somehow reacting to the ligament or something like that, which is possible.  

On 10/21/2019 at 8:58 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Guice needs to come back and get some carries and prove he is healthy and able to carry some sort of workload.  If not, there is no way you can count on him for a roster spot next season.  

Can you really count on either guy? No, but they'll be on the roster for sure.