Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Just now, Packerraymond said:

It's really not compared to last year. Our QB is throwing well, have some talented receivers, backs and OL are good as always. Just running a system that belongs in a museum.

The OL really doesn’t seem that great. Our backs have regularly been swallowed up with no room, holding calls bringing back positive plays. The rest is fine except the coaching like you said. And I really meant the product as a whole more than anything specific.

Just now, packerstk7 said:

The program would be smart to can Chryst, make Jimmy HC and let him find an offensive mind.

This program is the furthest thing from smart. The non-football people at this school don't give two ****s as long as the money rolls in to finance everything else. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The OL sucks because the interior players are worthless. Chryst is a dopey ******* loser and his team reflects it. Dude needs to be **** canned yesterday. 

I never was a fan of Chryst.  I never understood why folks were happy when he was hired.  He sounds and looks like a librarian instead of a football coach.   This is gonna be a long season but perhaps if they keep losing it will force a change.

7 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I never was a fan of Chryst.  I never understood why folks were happy when he was hired.  He sounds and looks like a librarian instead of a football coach.   This is gonna be a long season but perhaps if they keep losing it will force a change.

He is the literal human representation of Dopey from the Seven Dwarfs. There's a reason Pittsburgh has progressed as a program since Chryst left and we reverted to being a 7-5 caliber one. Paul Chryst belongs nowhere near a power 5 program. 

• Like 2