Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

If we win out and Illinois manages to lose today (down 23-15 to Sparty in the 4th) along with losses to Purdue or Northwestern and Michigan, we can backdoor our way to Indy. 

That was a bad loss for Illinois yesterday to Sparty.  I have no regard for Bielema so I didn't shed a tear there.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 8:23 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

I just looked, we don't have a single 4 star recruit in 2023 after only having one in 2022. 

@beekay414gonna need you to talk me off the ledge here my man. 

Star ratings are pretty unreliable for the Midwest. Most of the scouting services spend most of their resources in the south so I wouldn't take those ratings too literally for local talent. Plenty of guys that should be 4* are barely rated.

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

138 yards allowed and gonna lose by 2 scores. Same recipe, same team, same staff. But connections matter more than on field results baby!

Not sure what your new coach will change when his QB completes 45% of his passes and throws a couple of picks, one for a TD. Mertz ain't it. It's still football, Saban and Dabo don't win when their QB plays like that.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Not sure what your new coach will change when his QB completes 45% of his passes and throws a couple of picks, one for a TD. Mertz ain't it. It's still football, Saban and Dabo don't win when their QB plays like that.

Yeah true. Can't have Mertz doing his best Rodgers impression and expect different results. 

Offense is still trash vs any defense with a pulse. Playcalling or otherwise. This staff ain't it just as much as Mertz ain't it. Quicker you realize that, better off you'll be. 

OL was even worse than Mertz. 

Edited by beekay414