Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:10 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

2019 looking real good early. 4* QB. 2 4* OL. High 3* RB who probably goes to 4* by the end of the cycle and his number 1 in-state kid. Could easily be the best class of the past decade.

Any dynamic athletes in you guys's class?

On 1/20/2018 at 10:14 PM, Packerraymond said:

Would've been real nice to have Daurice Fountain for 4 years after watching him all week at the E/W Game. Thanks Gary Anderson.

To be fair, he went to Northern Iowa. It's not like he went to another FBS school even.

1 hour ago, rcon14 said:

To be fair, he went to Northern Iowa. It's not like he went to another FBS school even.

I mean I was in recruiting back when he was a senior and it's kind of a joke that he had to go to UNI. His size/speed/track numbers should've gotten him much better offers but he was a WI kid. I can tell you Chryst would not ever let a kid like that leave the state without an offer.

19 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I mean I was in recruiting back when he was a senior and it's kind of a joke that he had to go to UNI. His size/speed/track numbers should've gotten him much better offers but he was a WI kid. I can tell you Chryst would not ever let a kid like that leave the state without an offer.

Yeah I see what you're saying. I have no idea if academics could have gotten in the way, but it is odd that such a physical player would have to play FCS.

5 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Just in this recent recruiting cycle, I was just wondering.

Yeah a bunch of guys who went under the radar, kind of like most years honestly. Blaylock and Burton are the 2 best CB athletes we've had in a class in a while, we've got a couple Wisconsin kids who have wrestling background, Franklin could be a freak at TE, Bryson Williams is a ready-now NT.

It's a really good class that's probably an average of 2-3 points on 247 per kid short.

• Like 1