Week 7: Patriots at Jets MNF

SBLIII

4 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I honestly just don't care about the Jets. Never have. Sorry to say Jets fans, but I'm indifferent to your team. Beating them is meh, losing to them is whatever.

The Iggles? Oh I dislike Philly Fans.

Same for NYJ. Probably my favorite team of the other 3. Don't wish them any ill-will.

With PHI, we owe them at least 2 in a row. :ph34r:

15 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I honestly just don't care about the Jets. Never have. Sorry to say Jets fans, but I'm indifferent to your team. Beating them is meh, losing to them is whatever.

Wait until the Jets have a functional team (May never happen). You’ll hate us then. We have 2 decades of trash talking to get off our chest. 

Any day now I’ll be writing a letter to BB explaining to him all the tourist spots he can travel to when he retires. It’ll be a pretty convincing letter and might just work.

19 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I didn’t have a problem with the eagles until the comments guys like lane Johnson  made after the Super Bowl