Week 7: Patriots at Jets MNF

SBLIII

19 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Feel bad for Brady. No run game. No OL, been on point all game, but his catchers are killing him. That Edelman drop was brutal.

Yeah people are going to **** on him / call him a game manager again but hes been Tom ******* Brady

That pass to Dorsett was a beauty 

15 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Feel bad for Brady. No run game. No OL, been on point all game, but his catchers are killing him. That Edelman drop was brutal.

the run game will remain a problem. Michel is who he is at this point and and much bigger issue this group sucks in run blocking. I hope Wynn makes a difference but this run game will be below average all season imo.

8 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

the run game will remain a problem. Michel is who he is at this point and and much bigger issue this group sucks in run blocking. I hope Wynn makes a difference but this run game will be below average all season imo.

Sony reminding me a little too much of Lawrence Maroney tbh

Just now, SBLIII said:

Michel is a product of blocking IMO. If the blocking is there he can make the run and shed tackles, but if he needs to get creative at all, change direction, or take what the defense gives him he wont get it. He diligently follows the poor blocking. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

yeah he is average as hell. But nothing we will or can do about it. Just have to hope he gets competent blocking for the next 2-3 years he is here.

Tbh why havent we seen Harris at all?  Feel like he deserves a shot given the futility we've seen