Week 8 - Denver Broncos (2-5) @ Indianapolis Colts (4-2)

lomaxgrUK

8 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

There's no bigger fish than a pissed off customer base. 

They're going to be pissed off win ,lose or draw from the results of the Indy game. 

This teams not a playoff team therefore John has to make moves to turn it into one in the future.

He can go from Villian to hero by Tuesday afternoon. Or, most likely it will be wait until the draft. 

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If we thought 2H 2018 was bad for no-shows, next week could be downright ugly.

Ehhh, all depends next week could be the dead week in the season. Or, the trade deadline is a surprise, Drew is activated off I.R and the fanbase gets rejuvenated again.

Bold prediction the last 3 home games this season will surpass the attendance of the first 3 home games. People like seeing things grow that's why they have kids.

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Bold prediction the last 3 home games this season will surpass the attendance of the first 3 home games. People like seeing things grow that's why they have kids.

I'll give you 10-1 odds that doesn't happen.

(Before you answer - DEN's sold out all of their games so far.  No shows don't count in the official attendance).

@Broncofan wasn't going to say that lol was going to say do you have venmo? And do women and children count for attendance? What about resale?

Because that's what happens during a rebuild tickets become affordable to families who like to see a program grow and the fair weather fans that are up for the bs of win now tend to fade away.

10 to 1 odds is pretty damnnn good.

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

@Broncofan wasn't going to say that lol was going to say do you have venmo? And do women and children count for attendance? What about resale?

Because that's what happens during a rebuild tickets become affordable to families who like to see a program grow and the fair weather fans that are up the bs of win now tend to fade away.

10 to 1 odds is pretty damnnn good.

Not when you can't sell more tickets on official attendance lol.  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance - DEN's sold out all their games.  We're not going off sites, official attendance.    

I won't take money off a bet that can't lose lol.   You're betting on going over 100.4% attendance.   Don't do it lol. 

Edited by Broncofan

Just now, Broncofan said:

Not when you can't sell more tickets on official attendance lol.  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance - DEN's sold out all their games.  We're not going off sites, official attendance.    

I won't take money off a bet that can't lose lol.   Can't get pass 100% attendance.  

They don't have a stadium counter with people walking through the stadium? I'm talking how many people actually show up.

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

They don't have a stadium counter with people walking through the stadium? I'm talking how many people actually show up.

Nope official attendance was the call - as you see, in the OP, no edits, as is.  And in case it's not clear, for home games - it's a 100.4% baseline.  Your call, but I wouldn't take the bet.   There was a reason it was 10-1 odds lol.

Edited by Broncofan

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Oh F that that's a sucker bet then.

Well, duh.  10-1 odds should have been your first warning.  And look at the OP - I did give you fair warning lol.   But all good, no bet, smart call lol.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1