PS4: Madden Real Team League

biggio7

I advanced it to the Divisional Round. I’m playing the 11-5 Saints. I swept them in the regular season and put a pretty good beat down on them the last game we played. Still a dangerous team, 3rd most PPG and they’re a talented roster. 

I get Ronald Jones II back for the playoffs (until he gets injured...again). He should be a huge boost as he’s been a lot more productive than my back up RB’s.

Buccaneers- 38 Saints- 13

Game was a lot closer than the final score. I led 17-10 at the half after scoring a TD with 20 seconds left in the 2nd quarter. Drew Brees was shredding my defense again but they just couldn’t finish drives off. Vita Vea hit sticked Drew Brees into another dimension as the Saints were driving in the redzone down 24-13 in the 3rd. Suh recovered the strip-sack and the Saints offense never found any rhythm after that. Mike Evans wrecked the Saints defense with 3TD receptions.

Chris Godwin finishes the playoffs with 1rec for 20yds and a ruptured disk. Disappointing to lose such a sure handed receiver In the playoffs before I even get a user game. Parris Campbell is a capable receiver though, time for him to shine I guess.

• Like 1