Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Considering you legit believe I’m Hillary, I would say yes I am. 

Do I really though? Do I ? Or am I just saying that to put it in thread? Similar to what I did when saying you had no time so you could be a bastard role ? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do I really though? Do I ? Or am I just saying that to put it in thread? Similar to what I did when saying you had no time so you could be a bastard role ? 

Lol nice try to backtrack 

I’ve had a role since the very beginning. I wanted scum to think I was 3rd party. Then when It became obvious you were scum, I wanted YOU to believe I’m 3rd party so that you would think I’d side with you to avoid being hit. 

p.s. thank you for hitting pickle I was really torn on if he was town or not

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Lol nice try to backtrack 

I’ve had a role since the very beginning. I wanted scum to think I was 3rd party. Then when It became obvious you were scum, I wanted YOU to believe I’m 3rd party so that you would think I’d side with you to avoid being hit. 

p.s. thank you for hitting pickle I was really torn on if he was town or not

If you think that anything I have done is anything other than pure obfuscation in this thread, you have an understanding largely in line with gopher's ability to understand how to make the least damaging claim ever. 

Just now, Forge said:

If you think that anything I have done is anything other than pure obfuscation in this thread, you have an understanding largely in line with gopher's ability to understand how to make the least damaging claim ever. 

Well, sure, but I would argue that it’s largely irrelevant because it didn’t stop me from killing squire. 

you didn’t kill me (like you should have) and now I’m going to get you lynched. 

so, obfuscation or not it’s actually pretty irrelevant overall. However, I’m about 99% certain that the reason you didn’t kill me is because of my earlier comment about how you and I could get along if you’d stop killing me and because you thought I was 3rd party. 

you’re gonna argue that’s not why, but it’s ok. I know the truth.