CFB: Utah @ Washington

bucsfan333

I think Burrow is still who I’d prefer. A little more ready to play now. Idk where he’ll go in April tho.

Eason can be coached up but not stepping up into the pocket and the gunslinger mentality that gets a little out of hand when he sees pressure is concerning.

Ive been hearing this on Bucs podcasts lately. We need an attitude change and actual leaders to stand up. Who do we have on the team? JPP? Evans? Ali? Most of these guys are “mad losers” or content. I think Burrow just brings a mentality we need with his being a little more pro ready.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I think Burrow is still who I’d prefer. A little more ready to play now. Idk where he’ll go in April tho.

Eason can be coached up but not stepping up into the pocket and the gunslinger mentality that gets a little out of hand when he sees pressure is concerning.

Ive been hearing this on Bucs podcasts lately. We need an attitude change and actual leaders to stand up. Who do we have on the team? JPP? Evans? Ali? Most of these guys are “mad losers” or content. I think Burrow just brings a mentality we need with his being a little more pro ready.

Yea I like Burrows too but I'm pretty sure he's going to be the top guy in the draft and if not he will be top 5.    I think the Bama game will be the nail in the coffin for him going top if he plays well and I think he will.   I dunno about attitude and I don't think it matters tbh.

Edited by sryan66611

13 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea I like Burrows too but I'm pretty sure he's going to be the top guy in the draft and if not he will be top 5.    I think the Bama game will be the nail in the coffin for him going top if he plays well and I think he will.   I dunno about attitude and I don't think it matters tbh.

We agree on everything except your last sentence. Bringing a winning attitude where you are more mad when you lose than happy if you win is needed in Tampa.

1 hour ago, sryan66611 said:

this week I watched Eason and Herbert...      I wasn't really impressed with both but i'd give Eason the nod even with the pick 6 and the other mistakes.   Herbert threw some bad balls as well underthrown on some deep ones.

Just one full game I actually watched so I still don't have a formulated opinion just who I prefer. 

I actually came away more impressed with Herbert this week. He had some accuracy issues in the 1st quarter, but he settled in and shredded them for the final 3 quarters. His arm talent is just as good as Eason, if not better...

His biggest issue is accuracy in the face of pressure. Still needs work here, but looked better this week...