Your 2019 MVP: Russell Wilson

BayRaider

@Danger look at the top 5 offenses in time of possesion and their record. That list is led by the Ravens and he is the Catalyst of that offense to make it function. Therefore if he keeps this up ROS and a first round bye follows.

He is far and away MVP of the league. If he doesn't get it, I believe it will be because  I cant qwhite put my finger on it. 

12 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Every quarterback picked 32 overall is going to have a great supporting cast on a rookie deal.

Such a straw man argument 

You think that part of the reason that the Ravens have such a good TOP might be also because of their defense?

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

@Danger look at the top 5 offenses in time of possesion and their record. That list is led by the Ravens and he is the Catalyst of that offense to make it function. Therefore if he keeps this up ROS and a first round bye follows.

He is far and away MVP of the league. If he doesn't get it, I believe it will be because  I cant qwhite put my finger on it. 

So, the key to winning MVP is to be on the team with the highest TOP, all other factors be damned? Meanwhile the key to maintaining TOP is a strong run game moreso than a good QB. Yeah I think you're off your rocker friend. Ignore the fact that he's been frankly a below average passer this season.

Just now, Danger said:

You think that part of the reason that the Ravens have such a good TOP might be also because of their defense?

Did Wentz get discredited by his defense in 2017 or his great oline???? No he got discredited due to injury. Does Brady ever get discredited for MVP due to his defenses for MVP????

Nooooo mic drop.

9 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Jackson is having a breakout second year much like Patrick Mahomes. And Carson Wentz year 2. If he keeps this up much like Wentz if he stayed healthy, and Mahomes he is going to win MVP.

He has a first place schedule stop discrediting everything he's doing you sound stupid. He's doing what has to be done to win games whether conventional or not. How long it last career wise who knows but you sound like the New England Patriots success haters.

Jackson has a below average passer rating besides the Dolphins game. Mahomes threw 50 TDs. There's no comparing the two. Just stop.

Just now, Danger said:

So, the key to winning MVP is to be on the team with the highest TOP, all other factors be damned? Meanwhile the key to maintaining TOP is a strong run game moreso than a good QB. Yeah I think you're off your rocker friend. Ignore the fact that he's been frankly a below average passer this season.

MVP isn't measured by how good of a passer you are or runner. It's impact to your TEAM without him the Ravens would be 8-8 he's the catalyst that makes that offense stay on schedule hes the MVP so far.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Did Wentz get discredited by his defense in 2017 or his great oline???? No he got discredited due to injury. Does Brady ever get discredited for MVP due to his defenses for MVP????

Nooooo mic drop.

You aren't droping any mic because LaMar Jackson is still an average Quarterback. Stop bringing up Time Of Possession as a statistic to quantify QB merit. TOP is more predicated on an effective run game and defense. I'm not detracting from his mediocre performance for having those good players, but the others get points where he doesn't because they are asked to do far more with less around them and have done it better. 

Just now, Danger said:

Jackson has a below average passer rating besides the Dolphins game. Mahomes threw 50 TDs. There's no comparing the two. Just stop.

Did you ever once hear me say Jackson was better than Mahomes???? I'm saying he's MVP this season Mahomes is being discredited this year much like Wentz in 17 due to injury. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:
10 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Jackson is having a breakout second year much like Patrick Mahomes.

Did you ever once hear me say Jackson was better than Mahomes???? I'm saying he's MVP this season Mahomes is being discredited this year much like Wentz in 17 due to injury. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I never said you said LaMar was better, but to even put those two in the same category is bonkers.

This isn't QB merit it's MVP merit you dinosaur lol

If that's the case then in no way shape or form does he deserve if over McCaffery. Jackson isn't a top 10 QB, and he's not a top 10 offensive player overall, so I don't know where your MVP basis is coming from. Except (Top 5 in Time of possession) 

@AFlaccoSeagulls get in here and take care of my light work. You're the one who says no one defends Lamar Jackson. 

If you want to say he's a dark horse for the award, then I can just respectfully disagree, but if you're really trying to say he should win the award at this point in time, then I have to call you out on your crap.

• Like 1