Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

Orca got a whole damn 1054 years of history and I’m up to the first thing transformation scene and maybe two days worth of story.  Lol.  I might run out of time on this for the middle, but I’ve got the beginning and I know the ending so I’ll give it my best.  I need more time off of work.  Definitely got the itch to get back into this, but 100% doing an original story if I ever do this again.  

• Like 1

I think another fun game would be to do make a movie challenges.  Not an actor/director type draft, but come up with prompts and challenges.  Like, “Make a calculator scary.”  Or, “Make a funny movie with a kid dying in it,” or various challenges to include in a movie and we all have to draft the prompts.  Like nobody would want to end up with Holocaust and Comedy prompts for the same movie.  

• Like 1

Just so everybody knows, what you're going to get is NOT worthy of The Thing. 

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, and at everyone else who said they haven't seen The Thing (1982).  Do NOT read my plot description before you watch the 82 version.  There will be spoilers, and I would LITERALLY pay 5,000 dollars to be able to see The Thing for the first time again while knowing the gist of it but not what happens.  Don't squander this opportunity. 

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Just so everybody knows, what you're going to get is NOT worthy of The Thing. 

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, and at everyone else who said they haven't seen The Thing (1982).  Do NOT read my plot description before you watch the 82 version.  There will be spoilers, and I would LITERALLY pay 5,000 dollars to be able to see The Thing for the first time again while knowing the gist of it but not what happens.  Don't squander this opportunity. 

You can look forward to this when you get early onset Alzhiemers disease