Moving on, the Week 2 GDT: Titans at Jaguars

titans0021

one other small note: i'm glad they're finding ways to get taywan the ball. he's already adding an electric element to the offense that we've been missing. i thought he'd be a kendall wright-type player but they way he's being used actually reminds me of how we tried to use dexter mccluster (except taylor already looks more explosive)

2 minutes ago, ChiefMoccanooga said:

Also glad to see Henry proved himself that he can be a full time starter for us in a year or so. Some relief on that front. 

I fully expect them to start Murray this week coming up but if he's not getting much early I want to see a heavy dose of Henry. My favorite use of Henry yesterday was a 3and 1 and they finally took Murray out and Henry went in there and bowling balled his was to a 1st down. I was complaining how they have set drives for Henry but finally someone stood up and said it's Henry time. (I'm not buying the Murray hammy injury it's a cop out for him being bad)

35 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Has anyone heard anything on Corey Davis? Is the injury a concern I know he came back in but will he be ok to play vs Seattle I know it's early but any chance he's not ok?

No one really knows. Mularkey's press conference is in about an hour, probably first we'll hear anything. None of the national reporters have said anything and God knows none of the local guys are going to tell us.

32 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

No one really knows. Mularkey's press conference is in about an hour, probably first we'll hear anything. None of the national reporters have said anything and God knows none of the local guys are going to tell us.

this hammy is going to linger alllllll year

8 hours ago, -Hope- said:

one other small note: i'm glad they're finding ways to get taywan the ball. he's already adding an electric element to the offense that we've been missing. i thought he'd be a kendall wright-type player but they way he's being used actually reminds me of how we tried to use dexter mccluster (except taylor already looks more explosive)

That catch he had blowing by Bouye was amazing on all fronts. Great throw, but Taylor was so quick off the line and up to top speed so fast Bouye was toast early. Bouye recovered well enough so not sure this could've gone any better, but good to see this so early in the year against a top CB. 

Just now, ChiefMoccanooga said:

Sidenote ::::: Colts forums are very "light" this season... lol

Colts forum has been "Light" for about 7 years it feels like lol

They had about 7 posters that I knew of for a while. Pretty sure theres only two of them left 

Archived