would it be hard to pass on Burrow?

LoganF89

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Whatever they are, they're magnitudes higher than anyone on this forum.

Except ours our zero. So yeah. I wouldn't put any stock in anything he says versus anyone else. He's never been an NFL player. He's never been an NFL coach. He has zero experience at anything in regards to the NFL. 

And honestly, he's incredibly biased. He's attempting to help his players (or former players in Burrow's case). Frankly, what he has to say about them means next to nothing outside of discussions of being a good teammate, work ethic, and extra curricular issues. 

2 hours ago, Slateman said:

Except ours our zero. So yeah. I wouldn't put any stock in anything he says versus anyone else. He's never been an NFL player. He's never been an NFL coach. He has zero experience at anything in regards to the NFL. 

And honestly, he's incredibly biased. He's attempting to help his players (or former players in Burrow's case). Frankly, what he has to say about them means next to nothing outside of discussions of being a good teammate, work ethic, and extra curricular issues. 

So because he said something you don’t agree with it’s wrong? Because I know if he said Haskins was trash you’d be one of the first ones linking it. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

So because he said something you don’t agree with it’s wrong? Because I know if he said Haskins was trash you’d be one of the first ones linking it. 

Didnt listen. Dont need to. His opinion is as relevant as a high school football coach.